Wednesday 21 October 2009

Back In The Saddle

Hi folks,

Here I am nearly a year-and-a-half after my last entry and still none the wiser. I am beginning to think this is the story of my life.

I am of that generation which now finds it quite sore to write with a pen for more than a few lines because we're so out of practice, so I'm back online to work out my stuff as and when I can. This is for me, not for you, but bless you for stopping by now and again to check my temperature and make me a cup of hot sweet tea.

I also have a sermon blog called Seven Songs. When I work out how to link it properly, I'll put it on the side.....

2 comments:

crabbit besom said...

Great news! Thanks - I missed you.

Frederick Buechner's Lovechild said...

Oooh - like the new moniker! Is this you being all anonymous?